Apex Legends Mobile is a strategic battle royale shooter game set within the immersive Apex LegendsTM universe that combines Legendary character-based gameplay, best-in-class squad battles, and fast-paced combat that solidified the game’s reputation as one of the top shooters, all in a mobile package.
Players can team up with two friends to battle against other mobile players, using each Legend’s special abilities to master team duties, synergize plays, and conquer the Apex Legends games.
Battle Royale matches, Arena battles, and legendary squad play are all on the horizon. Apex Legends Mobile is now available for download!
MOBILE FEATURES OF APEX LEGENDS
Strategic Gameplay with Iconic Legends – Battle Royale and strategic squad play are at the heart of our DNA!
– Amass a diverse array of exotic weapons, gear, and tactical abilities.
– Find the SMG, Assault Rifle, LMG, Shotgun, or Shotgun that best suits your playstyle!
– Master each character’s unique abilities and personalities to find a Legend that fits an array of playstyles in the Apex Legends arena – Choose from a cast of beloved Legends as well as exclusive characters to the mobile version of the game – Choose from a cast of beloved Legends as well as exclusive characters to the mobile version of the game
Team-based Multiplayer Hero Shooter – Compete in competitive PvP team games with two other players.
– Form legendary teams by combining the distinct skillsets of each of your colleagues.
– Multiplayer squad play with dynamic tactics and strategic combinations
– Take control of the battlefield! In epic battle royale games, join forces with friends and other gamers.
- Exhilarating action that enhances the mobile battle royale excitement – Rooted in an Immersive and Ever-Evolving Apex Legends Universe – Unpredictable conditions and challenges
– New Legends are continuously introduced to test players’ skills
Mobile First Adaptations and Innovations – A standalone Apex Legends title for mobile devices – Custom-built UI and controls for mobile devices
– New Legends, maps, gameplay, modes, advancement, and live events – Mobile-only content and gameplay modes
Become an Apex Legend today by downloading the game!
Registration does not guarantee that you will be able to play Apex LegendsTM Mobile. Acceptance of I Pre-Release Feedback Agreement is required. There are age limitations in place. Progress in the game, achievements, characters, character data, and/or any other value or status indicators earned during the limited territory launch will not be carried over to the global launch. Apex Legends Mobile is a limited territory pre-release software that may include errors or defects and is provided “as is” with no express or implied warranty.
Since our closed beta tests last year, we know you’ve been waiting for updates on Apex LegendsTM Mobile. We’re thrilled to share that Apex Legends Mobile will reach the next key development milestone: a limited regional launch, which will begin next week and last through the Spring. Apex Legends Mobile will enter a limited release period in ten countries in order for us to continue working on in-game systems, features, and more before the launch!
We’d welcome your input in making Apex Legends Mobile the best it can be if you live in one of the ten participating countries. When the Limited Regional Launch begins next week, visit to the Google Play Store and iOS App Store to join up so you can jump right in, play as your favourite Legend, and give the team feedback. We’re excited to hear what you have to say about Apex Legends Mobile!
Questions? We’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions (FAQ) to assist you in finding the information you require. More information will be provided as it becomes available.
When will the restricted regional launch be available, and where will it be available?
In Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Mexico, Peru, Argentina, and Colombia, Apex Legends Mobile will be accessible for Android and iOS.
Apex Legends Mobile is compatible with which phones?
Apex Legends Mobile is still in development and is being optimised for a wide range of devices. iOS devices with less than 2GB RAM and Android devices with less than 3GB RAM are not supported during the restricted region test. Android devices with 2GB RAM from the following brands will be supported:
Vivo \ Oppo
Huawei \ Motorola \ Samsung \L enovo