Pokemon GO is a free-to-play, location-based augmented reality game developed by Niantic for iOS and Android devices. The game was released in most regions of the world in July 2016. In the game, players use a mobile device’s GPS capability to locate, capture, battle, and train virtual creatures, called Pokemon, who appear on the screen as if they were in the same real-world location as the player. The game supports in-app purchases for additional in-game items.
Here is how to battle another trainer with your buddy in Pokémon GO
There are a few things you need to do first. Before you can battle with another trainer, you need to add them as a friend. To do this, go to their profile page and tap the “Add Friend” button. Once they’ve been added as a friend, you’ll be able to see their location on the map. When you’re both in the same area, tap on their trainer icon and then tap the “Battle” button.
You can also battle trainers you’ve recently battled with by tapping on their icon in the “Recent Battles” section of the Friends tab.
Once you’re in a battle, you’ll be able to select which of your Pokémon you want to use. You can also use items to help your Pokémon during the battle. When one of your Pokémon faints, you’ll be able to choose another Pokémon from your team to battle with.
The goal of the battle is to defeat all of the other trainer’s Pokémon. When you do this, you’ll earn rewards such as XP, Stardust, and Poké Balls. You can also earn a bonus if you’re the first trainer to defeat all of the other trainer’s Pokémon.
Battling with your buddy is a great way to get some extra XP and Stardust, so make sure to do it often!
Here are some other ways to get free stardust and XP
Stardust is a vital resource in Pokemon GO that is used to power up your Pokemon. It can be collected by catching Pokemon, hatching Eggs, and completing raids and research tasks. You can also get Stardust by trading in Pokemon at PokeStops and gyms.
If you’re looking for ways to get more Stardust, here are a few tips:
- Catch as many Pokemon as you can. Every time you catch a Pokemon, you’ll earn some Stardust.
- Hatch eggs. Eggs require you to walk a certain distance before they hatch, but when they do, you’ll earn a good amount of Stardust.
- Complete raids and research tasks. Both of these activities will give you a nice boost of Stardust.
- Trade in Pokemon at PokeStops and gyms. You can trade in up to 10 Pokemon per day, and you’ll earn Stardust for each one.
- Use a Lucky Egg. A Lucky Egg will double the amount of Stardust you earn for 30 minutes. This is a great way to power up your Pokemon if you have a lot of Stardust saved up.
- Participate in Community Days. Community Days are special events where you can catch a lot of the same Pokemon. During these events, you’ll earn triple the amount of Stardust for every Pokemon you catch.
We have shared above good amount of details regarding how to battle another trainer with your buddy.