In order to redeem psn code you need to follow given in this article. The PlayStation Store can be accessed by logging into your PlayStation account on your PS4. This should be a legitimate account that has access to the internet.
Follow These Steps
- First Login to Your Playstation account
- Select Redeem Codes from the Store menu, which can be found at the bottom of the left sidebar.
- To redeem your voucher, look for a 12-digit code on the back of your voucher.
- This could be an email if you purchased the code digitally, such as through Amazon. 14UP-QGNP-KDNQ is an example of the code.
- Redeem by pressing the Redeem button.
- Afterwards, you’ll see the money credited to your account.
If you buy a PS4 gift card to redeem on the PlayStation Store, it will work on the PS5 as well. You can use the same Playstation Store card to buy games for both the PS4 and the PS5 at the same time because the store is not separate from each other.
Is there a limit to how long you can use your PlayStation Network account?
There is no time limit. To use the Sony Playstation Network, a PS4 console is required. All kinds of celebrations like birthdays and congratulatory messages can benefit from this gift.