.Gameloop is an Android emulator developed by Tencent. It is designed to bring the best gaming experience to players around the world. Gameloop provides a great platform for mobile gamers to enjoy their favorite games on a bigger screen. With its simple and easy-to-use interface, Gameloop is the perfect way to enjoy your mobile gaming experience. Now we will discuss how to Uninstall Game From Gameloop.
If you want to uninstall a game from Gameloop, follow the steps below:
- Open Gameloop and go to the “My Games” tab.
- Select the game you want to uninstall and click on the “Uninstall” button.
- A pop-up window will appear, asking you to confirm the uninstallation. Click on the “Uninstall” button again to confirm.
- The selected game will be uninstalled from Gameloop.
You can download a great deal of games on Gameloop, yet you might not have played every one of them. There are a many individuals who have a propensity for downloading a lot of games on Gameloop however leave them unused, so erase games on Gameloop in the event that you don’t contact them to account for the games or information you really want.
In the event that your hard drive limit is a couple of TB, it may not be a worry, but rather assuming your hard drive limit is two or three dozen or a couple hundred GB, kindly eliminate the game on Gameloop when not being used, particularly For games like Call of Duty Mobile PC, how to erase games on Gameloop if it’s not too much trouble, see underneath.
How to uninstall a game on gameloop on pc
If you want to uninstall Gameloop from your PC, you can do so by following the steps below:
1. Go to the Start menu and click on Control Panel.
2. In the Control Panel, go to Programs and Features.
3. Find Gameloop in the list of installed programs and click on it.
4. Click on the Uninstall button.
5. Follow the prompts to uninstall Gameloop from your PC.
How delete a Gameloop folder
1) Right click on the Gameloop folder and select “Delete”.
2) Click on the “Yes” button to confirm the deletion.
3) The Gameloop folder will be deleted from your computer.