To hide the history in Mobile Legends, you can try the following steps
- Go to your profile page and click on the “Edit” button.
- Scroll down to the “Story” section and click on the “Edit” button.
- Click on the “Hide Story” button.
- Confirm that you want to hide your story by clicking on the “Hide” button.
Your Mobile Legends story history will now be hidden. Keep in mind that this will not delete your story history, but rather make it so that it is not visible to others. You can always unhide your story history by following the same steps and clicking on the “Unhide Story” button.
Use Incognito ModeTo hide your Mobile Legends history on Android:
- Open the Chrome app on your Android device.
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap “History.”
- Tap the three dots next to the entry for Mobile Legends.
- Tap “Remove.”
Note: Incognito mode does not hide your browsing history from your internet service provider or employer. It also does not prevent your browsing activity from being tracked by third-party cookies. If you want to completely hide your browsing activity, you may need to use a virtual private network (VPN) or a privacy-focused browser.
There are a few reasons why you might want to hide your history in Mobile Legends:
- Privacy: Hiding your history can help protect your privacy, as it prevents other players from seeing which heroes you have played and how well you have performed with them.
- Strategy: Hiding your history can also be a strategic move, as it can prevent other players from learning your playstyle and predicting your future moves.
- Fun: Finally, some people simply enjoy the element of surprise that comes with hiding their history and not letting other players know what to expect.
Ultimately, the decision to hide your history in Mobile Legends (or any game) is a personal one and depends on your own priorities and preferences.