The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is an open world action role-playing video game developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. It was released on November 11, 2011 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. The game’s main story revolves around the player character’s quest to defeat Alduin, a dragon who is prophesied to destroy the world.
There are a few ways to fix Skyrim vampire eye:
- Use the console command “player.setav vision 100” without quotes to set your vision back to normal.
- Go into your SkyrimPrefs.ini file located in My Documents/My Games/Skyrim and find the line “bForceDisableConsole=0” and change it to “bForceDisableConsole=1”. Save the file and then load up the game. You should now be able to access the console.
- Use the mod “Vampiric Eyes Fix” which can be found on the Nexus.
- Use the mod “Better Vampires” which can be found on the Nexus. This mod also fixes a number of other vampire related issues.
- Use the Unofficial Skyrim Patch which can be found on the Nexus. This patch fixes a number of bugs in the game, including the vampire eye bug.
- Wait for a official patch from Bethesda. They have acknowledged the issue and are working on a fix.
A major new feature of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is the inclusion of vampire characters. Vampirism can be acquired in-game by being bitten by a vampire or completing the Dawnguard side questline. Once infected, players will gradually turn into vampires and gain access to powerful new abilities.