The baby in yellow game walkthrough
The Baby in Yellow is a first-person horror game in which you are trapped in a house with a strange baby. Your babysitting job appears to be typical until you notice something is wrong, and the child you’re watching is more dangerous than he appears and thats when things starts to get interesting.
Following the success of this game on Windows, The Baby In Yellow is now available to play on Android smartphones, providing you with yet another chance to scare yourself silly.
The Baby In Yellow uses highly realistic 3D graphics to illustrate each room in the game’s home. The sound effects also contribute to the eerie mood, and the plot becomes scarier with each level.
To progress in this game, you must accomplish the actions listed on the left side of the screen. Tap on the virtual joystick to move about the settings, then use the controls on the right to change the camera. You can also tap on things, which is useful to remember because some of them may be required to complete objectives.
You’ll learn more about the infant and why he acts so strangely as you complete obstacles. But don’t let your guard down; he could attack you at any time. If you wish to survive the night, do everything you can to unravel the secret of this baby’s unusual behaviour.
- Yellow Baby is a popular game, with YouTubers watching it and everything, but you should download it. It’s not one of those ads that keeps popping up all the time, so please download it since the developer would appreciate it if you did.
- Puzzles that are intriguing. There is a lot of detail. The graphics are excellent, and the gameplay is fluid. There was never any lag or issues. It’s a little difficult to handle, but it works.
- In comparison to other horror games, the graphics are quite good. It was a lovely small narrative line that didn’t take long to finish.
- It’s simple, a little repetitious at first, but it quickly becomes pretty challenging…not too easy, not too hard, just have to be awake, and it’s frightening. It’s brief, but hey, it’s free! such an enjoyable game.
- The graphics are excellent, and the baby is both amusing and frightening.
- This game is legitimate. Though it does not have many jumpscares, it is one of the best horror games. Unlike other monotonous horror games in which you are trapped in a haunted house and must solve puzzles to escape, this game will provide you with an entirely fresh experience.
- Very good The glitches are few, and the attention to detail is superb.
People also ask
Is The Baby In Yellow a scary game?
A brief horror game in which you must care for a child as things become increasingly bizarre… * Attempt to flee. The Yellow Baby